Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dude this guy is funny

• Please log in to reply

luck4mike

luck4mike

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I had seen him in a bunch of stuff and thought he was funny but then another geek from work over at umgd gave me his CD and I think its friggin hilarious... andy dick's "do your shows always suck" is the best comedic release of 07 so far in my opinion...

Link removed, as the content is not at all family-friendly. Please don't post anything else like this again.

Edited by sari, 05 March 2007 - 02:00 PM.

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
how hilarious is he ?

I never heard of him :whistling:

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
luck4mike,

I have a page that I think you should read.

http://www.joehobart...ostingguide.htm

Take your time and read the entire page, you will learn something.

Pay particular attention to this part.

Perception is the only reality online. We can smell a lie like a fart in a car.

You are what you speak here. This is the world of the written word. Poor grammar, bad spelling, incoherent ramblings, and attitude all make up a bad image. If you can't even take the time to make a complete sentence, you should not expect me to take you seriously. Not all of us are windbags or communications majors, and that's ok. A brief logical post is just as welcome as a four page thesis on the merits of negative polarity heisenberg compensators.