Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I NEED HELP WITH MY SERVERS!

• Please log in to reply

knox4927

knox4927

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm setting up my servers and need these applications installed and configured. I just lost my tech guy and now I'm just waving in the wind, I'm very willing to providing fair financial compensation for the help but I need assistance immediately. Here are the applications I need installed:

Cent OS 4.2
Apache version 1.3.37
PHP version 4.4.4
MySQL version 4.2
Flash Player 6 or better
Flash Communication Server 1.5
Windows XP
Windows Server 2000
Windows Server 2003
PHP 4.1.2 or higher with safe_mode disabled
Zend Optimizer 2.6.0 or higher
Unix/Linux or Windows Apache webserver (Windows IIS Servers are not compatible with webNetwork)
MySQL database
FTP access
HTML experience if you wish to modify the templates
Optional: mod_rewrite for Apache (for Search Engine Friendly URLs
Linux/Unix servers with CPanel

All help is given on the forum. Email address removed for your safety.

CGI / PHP / MySQL

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
we don't like turning folks away...and i'm in no way trying to turn you away from our services...but this is going to sound like i am

from an HONEST stand point...with the depth of configuration/installation that you're asking about...your best bet would be to find a local business that offers tech services...there are alot of companies nationwide that have the ability to come in and help set your network up etc...these services usually aren't the cheapest...but it's highly unlikely that you're going to get all you want done in a timely manner by getting help here...

virtually everything you're asking for help installing is rellatively easy....as far as installation...most of them are a matter of just firing up the install and going to town...but once it's installed you need a lot of custom setup etc...

installing the OS's you mentioned should be easy as booting from the CD or getting the server with the OS already there

stuff like apache is as simple as running an installer and putting in the right info..

the problem is none of it will work the way you want without alot of configuration...whcih may be difficult to give you here...what you posted is basically a job description