Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hardrive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Teresa Tanner

Teresa Tanner

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
okay so i think my harddrive just went... when i restart my laptop i get a black screen message saying there is hardrive failure predicted. and then my laptop says windows and then turns off then starts back up and i get that black screen telling me to press F1. Does this ment my harddrive went?? because for 2 weeks when i pressed F1 it went back to windows fine. What are other signs of hardrive that is gone.

and if it is gone.. then what are good site to find cheap ones? I dont know much about computers but i have a newer gateway no warrent. mx6441 i think it is not too sure. but when i buy a new hardrive do i have to load windows on to it through disk or something?? is harddrive hard to put in laptops or easy? please some one let me know!! fastt!!

Advertisements

Teresa Tanner

Teresa Tanner

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
pllz ne help !?

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Duplicate post.

Active thread here.

This thread will be closed.

If you are the thread originator and need this thread reopened, please PM an Admin, Global Moderator, or Moderator.