Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

xi computers

• Please log in to reply

moy

moy

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Are xi computers recommendable? I've visited the site www.xicomputers.com and it seems they have good offers, but I'm not sure how trusted that site is. Any one know about any of it?

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
I myself have never heard of xicomputers, but I'm sure there are plenty of companies out there that are good that I haven't heard of. I'm not saying the company is good. :whistling: Anyways you can read some reviews they've gotten over the years on their site HERE. Of course links for reviews listed on their site will never show bad reviews because that would be dumb on their part, hehe, so your best bet would be to use Google and search for customer reviews, satisfaction, dissatisfaction, etc...

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
To add to Fenors answer, i looked them up on "resellers ratings". Although they seem to have good rating i did notice the last rating was on 9/18/06 and 5 reviews later it's back to 9/9/04. This would make me think twice about buying from them. To me theres not enough new ratings to justify buying from them. They may be slowly going out of business here.

SRX660

moy

moy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks for the advice Fenor, and thank you too, SRX660.