Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Annoyin Monitor Problem

• Please log in to reply

kizurnel

kizurnel

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi, I have a quick question/issue. I have an Acer AL1912 17 inch flat screen monitor. and for some reason the menu on the monitor pops up constantly. The power cord and other cord are connected and none of the buttons on the monitor are stuck to my knowledge. It pops up tryin to adjust the contrast and disappears over and over again. Is the monitor bad? Any help? Thanks.

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts

Hi, I have a quick question/issue. I have an Acer AL1912 17 inch flat screen monitor. and for some reason the menu on the monitor pops up constantly. The power cord and other cord are connected and none of the buttons on the monitor are stuck to my knowledge. It pops up tryin to adjust the contrast and disappears over and over again. Is the monitor bad? Any help? Thanks.

What are you running on the pc while the monitor does this? Is it while you are in a game or what?

kizurnel

kizurnel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
it happens during everything. desktop. internet explorer. but no not during a game, but thats only because i dont play many games. if i did, im sure it would too.