Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot Displey Secure Web Pages.Please Help...

• Please log in to reply

SomeoneHelp

SomeoneHelp

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
6 Days Ago I had Road Runner Installed on my computer.I now have internet explorer 6.
Now I am unable to open any secure webpages like yahoo log in,ebay log in ETC.

I searched this forum before I asked this and found lots of people having the same problem,but not a whole lot of answers, so I had to ask here.

I tried adding yahoo to my trusted sites,it did not help.I deleted the temporary files and cookies,it did not help.I made sure all my security settings was set to default.I made sure SSL 2.0 and 3.0 was checked as well as TSL 1.0. I have tried disabling third party browser extension.I also have ran a sfc /scannow and after it finishes checking the files,it disappears, so i guess everything is okay.
I am not sure what to do now,just want to fix the problem.

For the record,I have Spyware Wizard to protect my computer,an.

When I first started having this problem,it said "page could not be found" but after I uncheck "enable third party browser extension" it started saying "page cannot be displayed".

Any suggestions? Thanks very much in advance.

Advertisements