Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Excel messing up

• Please log in to reply

interpolarity

interpolarity

• PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Posted Image

why is this happening? The only thing I can attest to this is that I used the program Eraser 5.82 to wipe my unused memory....Photoshop is also messing up, but this isn't the right forum for it...

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Hey there, Interpolarity!

What version of Excel is it? Looks like 2007.

The possible quick fix would be to System Restore back to a day prior to using Eraser. If that's not an option, I'll have to check into it some more.

Is the problem the horizontal grid lines not showing up properly? Or is there something else that I don't recognize?

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
It's Office 2003...system restores were erased by eraser for some reason...
I can't see any cells, no matter how much I scroll down...the rows and spreadsheet tabs are non-existent...for now I'm using Google to handle my spreadsheets, but it would be appreciated if this was fixed...
thanx

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Have you tried Detect/Repair? It on the Help menu in Excel.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
I did a system restore for the heck of it, and it worked...the restore was NOT before the eraser thing, but it got fixed...thanx a lot...(photoshop is working too)

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Good deal :whistling: