Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

traking IPs by username

• Please log in to reply

sweft

sweft

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I want to track IPīs by username of which they logged in with and search IPīs in my admin panel..

I dont know how to do it.. I can code php but I cannot implement it.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Admin panel of what? For what purpose? Which version?

Have you tried their tech support? How about the modding communities who work on whatever software you are using?

Life is all about the details.

sweft

sweft

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
no. lol. I coded a login.. I have a adminCP and an ip logger.. building a CMS.. =/ sorry I should have said so.. and I code php..

Matteh

Matteh

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Well you could make it so in your database you can make a table with the fields USERNAME and IP then make it so when you log in it checks your ip, finds if it's on the list, if it isn't it enters your Username and IP to the correct fields and adds a record for it so that you can make a search for what the IP is and what the Username is in the search you can make in your admin panel.