Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

horrible music playback

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Everytime I listen to music on my computer with Vista, the playback quality is AWFUL! I've tried different programs such as media player, iTunes, music match jukebox, etc and neither makes a difference. The music skipps and pauses. I changed the processor performance settings in Control Panel to allow for the best performance of background processes- it made a small difference, but not enough. I listen to music on my computer all the time and it is really annoying me! I've tried re-building with XP, but my drivers are incompatible! Stupid Vista! Please help! Thanks.