Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Avimark help

• Please log in to reply

scrvet

scrvet

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been using Avimark at my vet clinic for 7 months. I have 3 terminals all using windows XP Pro. Avimark was installed on the main computer and shared with the other two as directed. About 4 months ago we had a power surge and there was no surge protector on the main computer (stupid). I replaced the hard drive and restored the program from my CD backup. Last week I started getting error messages on all 3 terminals.
The error message reads "Access violation at address 0043CA9D in module 'Avimark.exe'. Read of address 0000004C"
Below this reads Execution stack... JclHookExcept.HookedExceptObjProc and a few line numbers.

Another new problem is when I try to open Avimark at the other terminals I get ' program cannot be authenticated'- which makes no sense as the program is not pirated in any way.

I don;t know if the power surge has anything to do with this. No other problems have been encountered and all seemed well after replacing the hard drive.

Avimark charges $900 per year for tech support, even if it is a fault in their program. Please help.

Advertisements

98springer

98springer

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Does this help?

http://avimarkgroup.com/eve/forums