Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

outlook express problem.

• Please log in to reply

MaMister

MaMister

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
Hi all,

I am using windows XP pro, recently I am having this on and off problem with outlook express.

When I receive a email, I could see the From: Date: To: Cc: Subject:

But when I print it out, I could only see the message but no of the above appear on the print out.

It doesn't happen to every email, maybe 1 in 50 emails.

Please advise.

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Hi, MaMister.

Is there any pattern you can discern for those email that don't properly?

Are they from web-based senders, all from a certain person, or from a certain domain or web email service (like all Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, Suddenlink, Earthlink, etc), or perhaps they are email newsletters?

Is there anything that's happened with your system between the time all emails printed okay and now? Any new software installed, software/hardware updates, etc?

What version of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer do you have installed? You can check both by opening them, clicking the Help menu, About...