Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please help i don't know what happened!P

• Please log in to reply

jacobusmatthew

jacobusmatthew

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
I have been having a really big problem with photoshop someone please help!!!!!

Everytime i run the program after i click enough times it freezes and says that its not responding .............it seems like its run out of memory and has to like reload itself..........it can't be my system because its brand new and i ran photoshop on my old computer......any ideas????

Matt :tazz:

Advertisements

aldaros23

aldaros23

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
which means you're out of RAM... sorry lol

photoshop is a massive program and you must have enough RAM to support it and the other programs running in the background

try getting rid of some backround processes (the Control+alt+delete ones) and making some harddrive space

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

What version of Photoshop and what was the operating system on your old system as compared to your new system??

There is a very good chance you may have a compatibility problem there!!

Murray

WHOA.. Didn't realize the original post was over 2 months old.. Sure hope they got it fixed by now !! :tazz:

Murray

Edited by Murray S., 03 July 2005 - 09:15 AM.