Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

buying a cs game

• Please log in to reply

spakasi

spakasi

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
hi ive been looking to buy counter strike: condition zero, and lokked everywere for it and not 1 shop around local area as got it (hard to believe i no), but they have got counter strike : anthology which says it include condition zero, what i dont get is that anthology is cheaper game then buying counter strike:condition zero on its own:huh:, so why is this, is there any differences, please will someone help thanks

Advertisements

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
The Skin of the Anthology Version of CS is alot different than the original version.

spakasi

spakasi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
dont get it? lol soz?
what im basically saying is buying anthology better off than buyin condition zero, because it confuses me that 1 is cheaper and the other when it has more stuff

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
The anthology is cheaper. It also come with DOD.

Edited by HPDV8315LOVER, 23 March 2007 - 04:32 PM.

spakasi

spakasi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
so is the conditoion zero version , on anthology any different than condition zero on its own?

Edited by spakasi, 23 March 2007 - 04:41 PM.

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
No

spakasi

spakasi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
ok thanks, haha i just dont understand why the [bleep] they sell anthology cheaper as it gives out more

thanks for help anyways