Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BIOS REVISION A00

• Please log in to reply

malta

malta

• Pip
  • 3 posts
to whom can help me please,

hi, ihave dell dimension 2350 and at the moment all i get when i switch on is the Dell Logo on the monitor and the mesage BIOS REVISION A00..and it stays there and noting else happens..can you help please? ty

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
can you boot into safe mode...how to here...

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Start with unpluging the computer from the powersupply, open the box, pull out carefully the cmos battery (a circular button battery). Keep it out for about 20 minutes and reinstall. If successfull you may get a checksome error which will disappear when you reset time and date in the bios.

To enter bios you have to tap del or F2 repeatedly after startup until bios shows up. Usually these keys are used but it is possible that another key is required. If you have a user manual for the computer you can find the procedure there. If not, look at the motherboard maker and model and look for a manual (usually a .pdf file) in the manufacturer's internet site.