Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

battlefild 2 problems

• Please log in to reply

Lewis da sniper

Lewis da sniper

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i play battlefield 2 and i went 2 go play on it i load up a server and click join game and i get kicked and it sais ive been permently banned from this game server and as far as im aware i havnt hacked or cheated on it and theve banned me 4 no reason plz help
p.s my name on battlefield 2 is Lanky-Lewis plz help thx :whistling:

Advertisements

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Hey there Lewis, and welcome to GeeksToGo. Are you getting kicked by all servers or just that specific server? Odds are that you got banned from only that server by the admin. If you can connect to other servers than it wasnt Punkbuster that banned you and you are fine!

Jazza

Jazza

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
If it was punkbuster that has banned you off ALL punkbuster enabled servers then visit PunkBuster Ban Appeal