Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't view ALL of webpages

• Please log in to reply

larrydonline

larrydonline

• Pip
  • 6 posts
When I go to a boxnet webpage to download a file, I cannot see the download icons in my browser. I can see the file names but not the download icons. Same problem in both IE7 and Firefox. I removed Firefox and downloaded a new file and installed that, but I still can't see the icons on the boxnet site. I am registered to use that site (although the files I'm looking at are "public".) Several others have visited the site and they see the download icons in their browsers. My screen resolution is 800 X600. I appear to see the entire page, so why won't the icons show in my brower window, only the text along with several html links that are visible too. I've had the page described to me in detail so I know what I'm looking for, it's just not there in my browser windows. What settings in my computer could be causing this? Thanks.

Advertisements