Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

curtains for windows error

• Please log in to reply

ltlwing73

ltlwing73

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi. I keep getting this error message:

Curtains for Windows System Service Launcher (NT)
encountered a problem and needed to close.

Someone said I might have Malware. Could someone please help me find out if I have Malware or is it just part of my Cox Security Suite.

Thank you!

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Castle cops says its a legitimate program related to Authentium, Inc.

http://www.authentium.com/

The Authentium ESP Extensible Service Platform enables broadband service providers, Internet portals, and managed security providers to deploy state-of-the-art Internet security applications under their own brands and deliver market-leading quality of service. The Authentium SDK library enables software developers to build award-winning security applications and integrate with Authentium ESP - the leading security software-as-a-service platform.

You might check with the authentium website to see if there is a fix for this problem.

SRX660

ltlwing73

ltlwing73

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thanks. I contacted them. They say I have discrepency between the new updated software and the old software. I just have to remove some programs. Thanks again!