Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Parts of a PC

• Please log in to reply

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
I just got a PC that I am going to upgrade. I was going to see what was in the system first by hooking it up to a monitor but I don't have a monitor so i'm trying to figure everything out myself. Does anyone know of a good website that might label the parts of the PC on a real picture?

Thanks,
MR0624

Advertisements

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Actually somewhere there is. I will post the link in just a minute.

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Sorry to say that I couldn't find what I was looking for. Then I forgot to return to your topic. My Appollogies.

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
How do you mean? A picture that shows you what the components look like or how to find the make & model of the components?

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I was under the impression of...

A labeled picture of like the inside of a computer case viewing all of the hardware. With arrows pointing to the different parts. I would like to have one like this. Just so I could print it out to study but I couldn't find on online. Could just be looking in the wrong places though.

MR0624

MR0624

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
Hey a friend of mine found one for me. if you'd like to check it out it's: http://www.millbury....otherboard.html

thanks for trying!
MR0624