Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Some weird things have

• Please log in to reply

Dobryjr

Dobryjr

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I had some trouble messages from IE come up, like the Red ones that you are always afraid of(the only option is to click ok or yes) no It wasn't a pop up. after that I have noticed the change in my IE, look to the pointing arrow.

should I be worried, if yes I will post HiJack log if you need.

Attached Thumbnails

• help.gif

Advertisements

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I wouldn't be. They never seem to go anywhere on my computer. It could be spyware but mine is just the fact that the image can't keep up with all my pages. :tazz:

Dobryjr

Dobryjr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
ok thanks, I was just woried about 2 warning messages with all numbers (technical stuff) that nobody understands, It mentioned something with memory but I don't remember it happened yesterday.

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
The IE Explorer messages can be caused simply from running too many things at one time for an extended length of time.

If the problem persists though. Do reply to this post I will watch for it. It's set to notify my email.

Dobryjr

Dobryjr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I didn't get any warning messages if I do I will post them.
The Icon is still the same weird one.

Thanks for help
-Mat

Dobryjr

Dobryjr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
ok here we go, this one was not the same one(or was it) honestly I don't remember but thats what I got.

Attached Thumbnails

• DobryHelp.jpg

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Sorry I've been out for a while. Never seen that error. It looks like its searching for a page thats not available. It could be spyware but I don't think that Spyware would bring up a Windows Error like that. :tazz: Hmm..

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
what are you doing when you get that?

That is windows redirecting you to online crash analysis website...when you get a a serious error and windows wants to send the problem to MS, it pops up the little "do you want me to send that to MS"

Are you restarting after a crash?

It looks like it is trying to send info to OCA or that the send function is failing....

Do you have a firewall that blocks outgoing messages? Did you perhaps block Windows from attempting this process?

Dobryjr

Dobryjr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
The message did not pop up again since I posted, I use zone alarm as my firewall and did not change anything.