Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks To Go Helping you Get more from your(Comp)

• Please log in to reply

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
An Idea for the Following ( Geeks To Go Helping you Get more from your Computer )

How to learn more about Computers for Beginners, Novices, Learners, who want to learn more in order to Advance there Computer Skills.

Learning How to Get around the computer IE, Control panel, My Computer, Documents, ETC.
Learning what the component's are called and how to locate them.
How install Easy things IE Graphics Cards, Sound Cards, ETC.
Easy Computer Programming IE How to put your name up on screen, ETC.

Hi Admin and Team
I think this would be a great way for the New and Old and in between Members to learn and then be able to Help themselves and Later on Helping others While Learning all they can Here as well as once you find Geeks To Go you want to learn more about Computers how they work and how to fix them. I hope your not offended by this Suggestion as you have a Great Website Here and Brilliant Staff and members ETC, Helping out and Volunteering on there Own Time. Thank You

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink:

Advertisements