Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Toshiba USB TV Tuner

• Please log in to reply

synonymous

synonymous

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi guys,
I have a Toshiba Satellite P105-S6217 laptop computer, and since purchasing it I have reformatted my hard drive and installed Windows XP Pro (had to get rid of Vista, I need the ram for rendering). I have gotten everything working fine except for the Toshiba USB TV Tuner that came with my laptop. I have searched the Toshiba website, but have found nothing useful (there may be something that I have missed, dunno though). Does anyone know where I can get the drivers for this?

Also, is there a free program that will work like Windows Media Center does (allowing me to watch and record live tv via my tv tuner and laptop)?

Advertisements

synonymous

synonymous

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I take it I'm out of luck, eh?

synonymous

synonymous

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I see, so then in order to use my tv tuner again, I'm going to have to switch back to Vista. Thanks :whistling: