Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Placing a "watermark" in a spreadsheet

• Please log in to reply

anhhai

anhhai

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I have been trying for days... I prepared a nice chart spread sheet with a ficticious listing of figures associated with an example vacation.. that is.. costs associated with it. I thought it would be "fun" to print the spread sheet out but it would have a water mark on it of something associated with a vacation.. the water mark, of course, would be showing thru behind the spreadsheet of figures.. Is it possible? and if so, how can it be done?

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Look up "Align and arrange drawing objects" in Office Help or the Office Assistant.

Bigkid

Bigkid

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

When you have your spreadsheet open. Click on the FORMAT tab then SHEET and then BACKGROUND.
You can then insert a background of your choice.

Hope this helps.

anhhai

anhhai

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yes.. that did the trick... thanks mucho !!!