Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

front page 2003

• Please log in to reply

loopertoob

loopertoob

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi. I hope someone can help me as i'm new to this. I am a grade nine teacher and i have set up a resource site in my classroom for the use of the students. This site is not going to be online....it is just for use in the classroom. I put the site together using frontpage 2003 and i would like to insert a counter to see how many students have used the resource in a week. However whenever i run the site in the browser, it tells me i must run it from a web server. Is there any way i can just run the site from the computer here and still make use of a counter. Also, i would like to insert a form that students can use to make requests and i would like to be able to allow the student to save the form to a file that i can view later and respond to each request. Sorry if this appears to be a dumb question but like i said...i'm new at this and not entirely sure at all about what i might have to do. Any and all help would be graetly appreciated.

Advertisements