Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HALO FONT PROBLEMS

• Please log in to reply

Tim'A

Tim'A

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
when i start halo: combat evolved for pc, it loads fine. but when i go to any menu that uses the white font, it wont show up. it worked for about a year, and now it doesnt. the only thing i did recently that could do anything was that i installed office 07 enterprise. DX and MS report attached.

NOTE: USE THE DOWNLOAD BELOW FOR DXDIAG AND NFO FILE

Attached File  system.zip   71.69KB   155 downloads

Attached Files

Edited by Tim'A, 05 April 2007 - 11:06 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
reinstall the game and see if that fixes the problem. If not, then I don't think there is much that can be done... if nothing else has changed.

Tim'A

Tim'A

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
i reinstalled and it didnt work. halo troubleshoot said that having too many fonts, or not the right font would mess it up. i dont have too many (they said 700, i have bout 400) and reinstalling the app shouldve reinstalled the font. the only thing i did to mess with fonts was installing office 07 and those included fonts.