Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

DrWatson Postmortem Debugger...someone help me!

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
;) ok i keep getting this DrWatson Postmortem Debugger error every time i try to open up anything from my start menu. my pics, my music, my docs, control panel...ok you get the point. every time i try and open any of them, my computer freezes then 30 seconds later i get this error message that says "DrWatson Postmortem Debugger" has a problem blah blah blah. i have tried ad-aware, some other anit-spyware programs and an advanced registry optimizer program...and nothings worked. all thats left to do is totally erase everything :tazz: and see if that fixes it. i really dont want to do that. if anyone knows what to do PLEASE help me out.

~Sarah ;)

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi and welcome Sarah
Please run through the steps outlined in this Topic

Post a HJT log in the Malware Removal Forum

Edited by don77, 06 April 2005 - 07:13 PM.