Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spacing in MS-DOS

• Please log in to reply

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
How do I space between lines? After I press enter and it gives me a list of words that are crammed together and I can't see it real good and I try fixing it but I can't figure it out.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Just what are you trying to do. Word Processing or what? Explain exactly what and how you are doing it. You may be in the wrong section of this forum if it has something to do with Office.

Ron

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
from his title, he is probably trying to run a file via cmd.exe. who knows what type of file though...

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts

How do I space between lines? After I press enter and it gives me a list of words that are crammed together and I can't see it real good and I try fixing it but I can't figure it out.

echo "This is a line of text"
echo.
echo "This is another line of text with a gap either side of it top and below
echo.
echo "This is a new line"
echo.

et cetera

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts