Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DrWatson Postmortem Debugger error

• Please log in to reply

squeeker

squeeker

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
;) ok i keep getting this DrWatson Postmortem Debugger error every time i try to open up anything from my start menu. my pics, my music, my docs, control panel...ok you get the point. every time i try and open any of them, my computer freezes then 30 seconds later i get this error message that says "DrWatson Postmortem Debugger" has a problem blah blah blah. i have tried ad-aware, some other anit-spyware programs and an advanced registry optimizer program...and nothings worked. all thats left to do is totally erase everything :tazz: and see if that fixes it. i really dont want to do that. if anyone knows what to do PLEASE help me out.

~Sarah ;)

Advertisements

pomp

pomp

the man

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
Please download HijackThis version 1.99.1 from here:
http://www.downloads.../hijackthis.zip
and make sure to unzip it to a permanent folder. Then please run HijackThis, click Scan and Save log, and post the new log here. I would be happy to take a look at it.