Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Confused

• Please log in to reply

Birdieguy

Birdieguy

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
I received prompt help for a previous HiJackThis log I posted many months ago. In a couple days my problem was solved, and I was very, very thankful for the help you provided. Now I see that you guys have posts with 0 replies all the way back to page 80+ (that's as far as I cared to continue looking), yet there are replies to topics which have already had replies. Have you guys simply gotten more popular than you can handle?

I'll refrain from bumping my topic, but seriously.. I feel like it's been forgotten this time around.

Edited by Birdieguy, 14 April 2007 - 10:53 AM.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi Birdieguy...

If you've waited more that three days, which you have, post in The Waiting Room with a link to your topic in Malware. Usually these will be picked up quickly.

wannabe1

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
You need to remember that we are severely outnumbered here. And we are all volunteers. There are probably 25 posted logs to every helper, every day. There just isnt enough time in the day.

Some good information in this thread. http://www.geekstogo...howtopic=120320

As wannabe said, you can also help yourself by posting in the waiting room.

Birdieguy

Birdieguy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
I understand completely, and followed wannabe1's suggestion as soon as I received the reply. It's not like I came in here all ticked off for "having" to wait 2 or 3 days. I was simply concerned that it had been several weeks, and thought I'd provide a friendly reminder.