Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with Supaplex

• Please log in to reply

ELIRANCH

ELIRANCH

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
If somebody remember "Supaplex" (something like Packman) he knows that this is a very good game.
O.K i download this game and install it.
When i am trying to play in this game the game starting but he stuck in some windows (of the game).
This game is working to me in my other computer so i dont know what to do.
Please help me!
:tazz:

Advertisements

israel_guy

israel_guy

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hi Eliranch,

Guess who's here?!!
I don't know what's your problem. Wait for an expert.

P.S- Your Signature is preety. Your Grammar is awful....

:tazz: Nah, don't take it into your heart...

ELIRANCH

ELIRANCH

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Spammer! :tazz:
What worng with my grammar?
Watch my Message.
And thanks for nothig ;)
Somebody can help me?

Ruffe

Ruffe

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I've got the same problem.
The game starts, but every action like pushing any key or clicking mouse button ends with shuting down the program.
It has worked on 98.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
if your running windows xp sp2 it may not be compatable. You can right click on the shortcut on the desktop. Go to properties. Click on the compatability tab. check "run this program in compability mode" select win98*admin and apply. try the game and see what it does.

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
To SlaughterGeek Yeah if you dont have a selection already to change your Core Clock Frequency And Memory Clock Frequency then heres what you use and it wont mess anything up just hit the test button before you apply the new settings [b][u]http://www.guru3d.com/ Then Click the downloads tab and look to the right and scroll down till you see hotdownloads and its called "Coolbits 2.0". Its a registry hack that opens up extra option in your Card settings area install and have fun!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by D_SnipA.L., 13 May 2005 - 12:48 PM.