Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call of Duty2 in Deep Freeze

• Please log in to reply

surfersoutpost

surfersoutpost

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi!

I was wondering if anybody could help me with my Call of Duty2. I'm really just the cut 'n paste kinda person when it comes to pc know-hows so I desperately need some assistance.

The game runs okey but I can never save my games when I play single player. I have deep freeze installed in my pc and the game's folder where the games are saved is installed in my drive C so undertandably it doesn't stick because of the deep freeze. I tried transferring the folder to 'My documents' but the game still placed my games in drive c.

I hope I was able to describe my problem as clear as needed but I can only do much with my limited pc knowledge. I do hope somebody can help me. thanks

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
are you running the latest patch?

what directory did you install the game?

what are your system specs?