Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP:laptop desktop turned view vertical.

• Please log in to reply

samboo1

samboo1

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Firstly, i have no idea where to go with this problem so sorry if it's in the wrong area.

Right this is something that's wrong with my friend's laptop, so i cant give much infomation.
Basically her 2 year old niece hit the keyboard and now the whole desktop has turned 90 degrees anti-clockwise.

anyone know how to solve this??

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi samboo1!

Trying holding down CTRL+ALT or CTRL+SHIFT or ALT+SHIFT and hitting the up, down, left and right arrow keys. One of those combinations should revert it back to it's normal state. :whistling:

Fenor

samboo1

samboo1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Hi samboo1!

Trying holding down CTRL+ALT or CTRL+SHIFT or ALT+SHIFT and hitting the up, down, left and right arrow keys. One of those combinations should revert it back to it's normal state. :whistling:

Fenor

Hey thank you so much!!

:blink: