Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sigma tel drivers

• Please log in to reply

alestor666

alestor666

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
so ive been trying alot of things to get this to work been referred to a site with a thing about using a laptop driver to do it well this only caused me to loose all my audio had to do a driver roll back so does anyone out there know at all how ot get my desktop pc to use the stereo mix recording function on sigma tel cards ive been searching about this on the web and so far no luck and well the company ive tried to contact i keep getting redirected to friggen India or wherever and i can't talk to them i can hardly understand what htere saying without saying what at least 5 times per sentence. any help greatly appreciated

Advertisements