Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help on sending an email newsletter

• Please log in to reply

ovjr

ovjr

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I am trying to send an email that has a flyer or newsletter on it that shows up when the email is opened or previewed. I don't want someone making a decission whether our not to open an attachment. I have gotten these in the past and would like to know how they do it. I tried to send a message and paste a JEPG and tried to paste a Publisher flyer that I created in the email body but could not. It wanted me to do it as an attachment. Anybody got any help for me? Thanks.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Decisions on whether attachments are to be opened are made at the receivers end and nothing you do will change that.
Anyway you can send HTML emails through appropriate programs that load images from websites and what not, but these can be incredibly irritating and unreadable to people who read emails in plain text.

ovjr

ovjr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Thanks for the info. I guess I will not do it.