Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program to burn DVD-Video

• Please log in to reply

manu08

manu08

• PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
I have a DVD-Writer and want to burn video files from my computer to dvd-video so they can be watched on my dvd player. I've burnt a couple using Nero but for some reason the videos' seem to lose sync & the audio & video don't stay sync'd throught out the video on the dvd but on the computer if you play the video it's perfectly fine. Any recommended softwares? I've tried burning the dvd at a slower speed and that didn't even work. I even burnt the dvd-video to the hard drive & still the problem was there. Tried reinstalling but still no luck. Really doubt it's my computers' specs but could it be? I use Nero Vision & I honestly just love the ease of using the software. Its' simple to add videos, simple to make a decent menu & easy to burn. Just wish the [bleep] thing didn't always go out of sync!
Also I need a software to capture video's from my video camera, I've been using Windows Movie Maker, just don't think I'm quite getting the optimum quality. I have the firewire port built into my sound card & I have the cable too. It's a miniDV camcorder.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
http://www.cyberlink...main_4_ENU.html

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
This is for importing the videos from my video camera onto the computer right? Or does it allow you to burn dvd's too. Couldn't find anything when I skimmed through it's description.

Edit: Ok found it. Yes it does burn dvd's too. Thanks a lot. I got this with my graphics card, never gave it a shot. I guess this is the time to do that.

Edited by manu08, 30 April 2007 - 01:25 PM.

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Oh well, PowerDirector doesn't exactly burn DVDs in the way I thought. It allows you to capture videos & edit them very professionaly or edit the videos you already have on the computer & burn those edited videos to DVD but not let you burn a DVD-Video in the way Nero let's. Any programs for that? I tried ConverX to DVD but didn't like the limitation you had for creating Menus. On another forum was told to try out WMP or DVD Flick so have to give those a shot but anything else?