Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Svcost and antiwarezz problem

• Please log in to reply

TheCrazyFrog

TheCrazyFrog

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hey basically i boot up my computer and msn can't sign in and webpages never open. Therefore i go to ctrl and close all webpage processes and i notice that "svchost" is using loadz of the "CPU" up. therefore i end this process and see what happens... nothing this time my webpages load up but can't connect to the net so i ctrl alt delete again and "avgwarezz.exe" is using loadz of the "CPU" up this time so i end that. Now my webpages load up fine but my computer has no sound... What to do?? Oh and a few days ago my computer kept telling me windows auto updates had been turned off, so i used spybot search and destroy & it found some bag thing relating to windows automatic updates. AVG found nothing lavasoft found a few files.

any idea's on what i should do??

i preferably want sound and internet on my computer! thanks! (oh btw, sound works for like msn and stuff but programs (games) and itunes says there is no sound device connected)

Advertisements