Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Network

• Please log in to reply

jambobaby

jambobaby

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I would like to set up an internet connection up in my room but i cannot have a phone line or a wirless network router in my room is there anyway that i can set up this in my room so i can use the internet. I do have a usb flash drive and all the software and stuff for orange broadband i just have no pohne line. Thnks x

Advertisements

scifistars

scifistars

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
you can network the two computer together so they still run off the same internet provider and also you can share eachothers files

scifistars

scifistars

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
you can network the two computer together so they still run off the same internet provider and also you can share eachothers files

scifistars

scifistars

• PipPip
  • 12 posts