Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

darksma downloader removal

• Please log in to reply

jeanettergs

jeanettergs

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
For the last few days I have tried every spyware, (well almost everyone) and cannot remove it from my computer. My hope is that by coming here I will be able to remove it. I had Norton Anti virus installed and it has not caught this downloader. I actually uninstalled Norton and am now using Karpesky Anti Virus which found 86 viruses. I am using the trial version. My hope is that there is a way of removing this downloader. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks
Jeanette
P.S. I have the Hijack log already on my computer and tried to send it here on this forum but it said upload failed. Could you direct me on how to get it here for you to analize. Thanks.

Edited by jeanettergs, 07 May 2007 - 04:59 PM.

Advertisements