Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

INTERNET ERROR DRIVING ME CRAZY!

• Please log in to reply

FutureWoWplayer

FutureWoWplayer

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Sorry about the caps but this internet error thing is freankin me out. Okay heres the problem. I just suscribed to Myspace.com A very cool little website. Now I log in and Im browing around and then boom it says internet error, internet explorer will have to close. Then it ask me do i want to send the problem to microsoft or dont send. Ive hit both it doesnt matter. Ive had a trojan dialer on my computer before but i got rid of it. Could there still be traces of it left? Could it have done damage that I need to fix else where? As what Im running right now. Im running Windows XP Pro, with none of the service packs. Im really scared to download them because i have this fear that there gonna make my comp go slower.

This problem also occurs when Im in my yahoo mail.I try to change websites and boom internet error internet has to close. So any window that was opened from the main window now close. This error isnt affecting me on the internet, as I just reopen the brower and go right back to work. Its just that at certain points it pops up internet error and the rate in which they pop up is highly irregular.

SOME PLEASE HELP!!!!

Advertisements

FutureWoWplayer

FutureWoWplayer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
just keepin it on top

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Might be best to stick with your original topic
See Here
You have received some replies to that topic, Posting a new topic will just more than likely have you going through the same steps , It's best to keep it all together so that folks trying to help you can see what was recommend to date and your feed back on it,,,