Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer messed up

• Please log in to reply

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Well on our main computer we have a HP Photosmart 2610 all-in-one hooked up just fine. Now up until recently the printer will just work odd an on. sOmetimes it will print, while other times it won't. I have tried reinstalling the software, updating the driver, and just unplugging the pritner from the USB cable and power for about 15 mins, then plugging it back in. I am out of ideas, and we need it fixed ASAP becuase aparently my brother has a project that he needs printed up. If you guys need any more info, feel free to let me know what it is.

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Advertisements

gracedt

gracedt

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I am not sure how to fix it exactly but once we had a problem with our printer and we fixed it fast using the help of an expert from a tech support site. They have free live chat support that would help you for sure.

here is the page for HP Photosmart 2610 Support

Good luck

Grace

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Thanks gracedt.

Any other suggestions???