Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A Few Issues (Windows Explorer Refreshing, Ad.Yieldmanager)

• Please log in to reply

ILoveDaniel

ILoveDaniel

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
(hijackthis log attached)

Okay I have a few issues, the first one being that when I am in Windows Explorer (AND looking/choosing at my Windows Media Player music list in WMP) the photos/music list will refresh and I have no idea what to do! I tried Googling some answers to no avail. It's quite annoyinc, especially when I am looking through a decent sized list of pictures/music, choose one and the page refreshes!

My second issue is with ad.yieldmanager pop-up. As I use Netscape as my browser some times I will get a random pop-up which won't pop-up now that I am typing this, coincidentally but it's something along the lines of ad.yieldmanager could not be found or something along those lines! I don't know if it's spyware, but I am pretty sure it is. I've tried using Spybot to find it but no help there. I'm pretty sure my Adaware has not found it either. Or CCleaner.

My last issue (for now) and it isn't that big of a deal I don't think, but whenever opening "My Computer" or "Control Panel" the little searchlight comes up and it takes a VERY VERY long time for it to find them. Is there anything I can do to speed that up or not?

Thanks and I'm sorry I have so many problems!!!!!

Advertisements

Whiskeyman

Whiskeyman

• PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Read this;

You Must Read This Before Posting A Hijackthis Log, Required steps before posting your log.

Then post a HJT log here;

Malware Removal - HiJackThis Logs Go Here