Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

motherboard problem

• Please log in to reply

Trash man

Trash man

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
i have a intel D850EMV3 motherboard and i seem to have misplaced the installation cd. ok so i went to the intel site and i looked up my motherboard and i didnt know wat i should be downloading? so any help would be really apppreciated. :whistling:

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I'm not sure what you NEED to download, but a really good idea is to download everything and save each item in it's own named folder. Then burn the lot to a cd and viola! A driver cd...

I've done this for my ASUS motherboard, even though I still have the original... This way, I have all the updated drivers ready to go should I ever need them.

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Check the device manager for any yellow "!". Most likely you will just need a driver for your intergrated graphics if you use it and maybe the onboard LAN and sound.

Edited by Titan8990, 16 May 2007 - 01:45 PM.

Trash man

Trash man

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
well thats not really the problem but the thing is that its my old computer. i got myself a new one and forgot abt it. so i wanted to know weather there is a pack or something i can download!!!

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
No, that's too nice, mobo makers wouldn't do that :whistling: Yeah, just follow my first post, then.

Trash man

Trash man

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
aww man that sucks oh well thanks anyway and if there is any thing else i need to know please tell me.