Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Having a problem with windvd creator 2

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am having a problem with the program windvd creator 2. I cannot select a device nor a burining speed, and when i click start it is telling me "your power configuration does not support this operation on the HL-DT-ST device. You will need to connect the external AC power adapter to the HL-DT-ST device to complete this operation." I have no idea what this means, can someone please help me. I just purchased this and i was really disappointed when i got this message. Your help will really mean alot to me. Thanks.

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
HL-DT-ST is part of the device name for your CD drive. I am not sure what this error message means but I thought I'd provide what little information I can.