Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Will HD DVD make a better picture for me?

• Please log in to reply

magusbuckley

magusbuckley

• PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Hello:

I currently watch movies and play games with my X-Box 360. It's connected to an EPSON PowerLite Home Cinema 400 movie projector. I shoot an image that's 10 feet wide. I've connected the 360 to the projector with the Blue, Green, and Red Component Cables. The 360 is cable of pushing up to 1080p resolution, but the projector maxes out at 720p. If I buy the Microsoft 360s HD DVD player, will the picture quality be any better? I have a funny feeling it will look the same since my projector won't project an image any higher than 720p, but want to make sure. If you all think it will make a better picture, I'm going to make that purchase soon.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Magus

Advertisements