Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Crustyoldbloke

• Please log in to reply

HalfJax

HalfJax

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
I'm not much for wordy praises, and all I can really say is Thank you over and over again.

The service he has provided for me I feel is actually beyond what I would have received if I took my machine to a local shop to have them fix. He also was able to teach me how to prevent further problems and the whats and whys of the things he did. Something I know that my local shop wouldn't dare to do.

I have been reading your forums for about a year now and when I see something that relates to a problem I have I take notes and print out the topics to help me. It's nice to know that there is a group of people that instead of using their knowledge and expertise to continue the expanding world of virus/malware they instead use it to help remove, or at least lessen, those threats.

I refer this place to anyone I know that has a computer problem and will continue to do so. The information alone is worth it. Having an active staff that works with a person to help resolve the problems makes it that much more a place to go to seek help and answers.

Again, I thank Crustyoldbloke for his time and patience and thank Geeks to Go! for having him.
Thank you one and all

HalfJax

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
HalfJax, thank you for taking the time to express your thanks and your experience.
We think Crustyoldbloke's pretty special too! (Maybe not so pretty, but certainly special ... he, he ... we just wish he'd stop paying people to say such nice things about him!).
Seriously, though, we're glad you sorted out your problem and look forward to seeing you again soon (hopefully not with a problem though!).