Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Browsing the Internet Issue

• Please log in to reply

jc29ems

jc29ems

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I have noticed I have been having some problems with a computer recently. I cannot log into AIM also my Systantec Antivirus and Norton Personal Firewall are not showing up in the task window on my toolbar. I am also unable to perform a system restore and some websites I cannot visit, I get an unable to connect to the microsoft windows site. I also cannot visit most websites that require you to log in. For example, i am unable to log into e-bay. I get "This page cannot be displayed."

I've tried running Adware, Spybot, and I've update my Spyware Blaster. Also, Symantec Antivirus could not find anything on a scan. Anyone that can help i'd really apprechiate it!!!!

Advertisements

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
I would first disable the Norton Firewall.