Windows Installer POPUP
Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:15 PM
Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:18 PM
Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:25 PM
Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:35 PM
1. On the Start menu, click Run
2. In the Open box, type msiexec /unreg and then press ENTER
3. On the Start menu, click Run.
4. In the Open box, type msiexec /regserver and then press ENTER
Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:52 PM
Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:04 PM
The Windows Installer service may disabled on the machine.
1. Click start then run, type services.msc then press enter.
2. Double-click on the service named Windows Installer.
3. Check the value in the Startup type field. If it's currently set to Disabled, then this is the problem. Change it by selecting Manual from the drop-down box.
If that doesn't change it, re-install windows installer
Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:38 PM
Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:43 PM
You will need a PC which can connect to the internet
Run all the programmes as advised then post a current Hijack This Log in a new topic in the Malware Forum
For the purpose of accurate malware analysis, Hijack This Logs are only dealt with in the Malware Forum. Posting them anywhere else will result in a delayed response
If you are unable to run any of the programmes, please ask for advice in the Malware Forum
Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:47 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users