Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Shot-online help please

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
About two ago, I started receiving a window titled HS ERROR after I clicked the connect button on the shot online launcher. Shot online's log in screen pops up and in addition, a little window stating: Hacking tool has been detected at the following location, program closes. (Uknown0x6). As soon as that pops up, my only option is to click ok and the program shuts down unabling me to log in and play the game. I tried everything from uninstalling the game, to reinstalling the game from multiple download sites, to even reformatting my computer and nothing seems to be working. Any help on this matter would be wonderful. Again, this started happening two days ago...I've been playing this game for over a year now without ever receiving such a message.

ps. I'm not too computer savvy.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,587 posts
you can read this: http://www.gamescamp...m...p;val=&pg=1