Can anyone help with my volume trouble?
Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:21 AM
Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:40 PM
Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:20 PM
Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:44 PM
Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:25 AM
I am not able to install mediaplayer 11 because it says i need xp pack 2??
I have checked all my sound controls and nothing is muted either, any other ideas??
And thanks again for helping i appreciate it
Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:36 AM
- Go to START-->RUN and type regedit to open the Registry Editor
- Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32
- Now right-click on the heading Drivers32 and select NEW-->STRING VALUE.
- Call this new String Value wavemapper.
- Now double-click the wavemapper entry you just created and for the VALUE field, type in msacm32.drv and click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor and try watching a video on YouTube again.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users