Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP working slowly

• Please log in to reply

pastor-chuck

pastor-chuck

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
:whistling: :blink: HELP, For the past month my computer has been running very slowly on the internet. I like a fool went to delete some programs with the desire and hope to speed things up. That wasn't good, I restored the system but my McAfee says I am missing a program and won't function so I restored it to the previous setting with missing programs. My computer is an HP and fairly new. Please help and advise. I am going to load ccleaner with the hope that this will help....Help

Thanks in advance. :help:

Advertisements

krmooo

krmooo

• PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
hello pastor chuck and welcome to gtg. may i suggest a visit to our malware forum and have them take a look at whats going on inside that pc of yours. we can look at missing programs, files, etc. etc. but if theres some nasty little maleware bugs or hijackers lurking and we dont take of them first, were spinning our wheels. so, if you would sir, please visit our malware forum give a little description of what going on and they'll guide you thru whats needed :whistling:

pastor-chuck

pastor-chuck

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thanks, that is what I will do! :whistling: