Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CD/DVD Burning Program?

• Please log in to reply

manu08

manu08

• PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
I need a good cd/dvd burning program.
I've got two computers, on one I have a cd-writer & burn mainly audio & data cds. On the other I have a dvd-writer & burn audio cds, data cds/dvds & video dvds. For video dvds the format of the video on the computer that is to be burnt to dvd is usually avi. Both computers are running Windows XP.

Advertisements

Steve Soleimani

Steve Soleimani

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Hello manu08,

One program that can be used for almost any media related creations like burning, ripping, etc. is Nero. You can follow this link and test this program for free. You can also use RecordNow! to burn audio files. But I recommend Nero because I use it for all my burning and ripping needs.

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Nero is the best is it?

Steve Soleimani

Steve Soleimani

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
To most people, I think so, I use it all the time. You can try the program for free with the link I provided.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Another good burning program is CDBurnerXP Pro. You can check it out here

Read up and see if it takes your fancy.

Oh, and it's free :whistling:

Cheers.

s2tgrave

s2tgrave

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Nero is the best is it?

yeah, in the past i'd tried lots of burners and i'm totally agree with Steve, nero is absolutely the best and easiest in use (to me anyway).